ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION
You can apply for the program if you meet the following criteria:
- You have aligned your business to at least 1 UN sustainable development goal that you are passionate about as a business action
- You are a purpose-driven entrepreneur, working on a scalable solution that solves a real social challenge.
- Proof of concept completed with some revenue and customers
- You are seeking to attract investment
- Your venture is legally incorporated in a country in the East African Region and is over 1 year
- You will be committed to attending all the 3 modules which are a month apart.
- Application to the Elevate investment readiness Program Cohort 2 is done by filling the online application through this link.
- The first cohort is already ongoing.
- Applications are received on a rolling out basis.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 10th July whereby they will proceed to make the program payment of Ksh 15,000 and sign the contract before the start of the program end of July.
- Early applications will be given preference, apply today.